Historic Old Town NIA

Historic Old Town Neighborhood Improvement Association is a group of neighborhood volunteers in Topeka, Kansas. We meet monthly and work toward a better place to live, from arguing our case at city hall to cleaning out choked-up gutters. Our neighborhood is bounded by Topeka Blvd., Summit Ave., 6th Ave., and 10th Ave. Our official membership is anyone one who lives or owns property in this area, but we welcome any and all!

Name:
Location: Topeka, Kansas, United States

A neighborhood group that meets monthly and works toward a better place to live, from arguing our case at city hall to cleaning out choked-up gutters.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

BUISNESS PROPOSAL

ATTH, Sir/Madam.

I am Mr Jacob Odiah secretary of state Committee on` Public account m
my country Nigeria I have discovered a Floating deficit in my
country with an European bank ,
and seek to Transfer this money abroad for investment purposes.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you to stand in as the
owner of the money I deposited it in a security company in two trunk
boxes Though the security company does not know the contents of the
boxes

As I tagged them to be photographic matherials for export. I am writing
you because I as a public servant in my country I cannot operate a
foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m. I am willing
to place the fund; sum of $45.000,000.00
in your company as the interest is in your companies
with potentials for rapid growth in long terms,
The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me
and 30% for you.

There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will
be done by the Atthorney ,
And this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.
I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that
will help you understand the transaction

I adjoin you to send me your full names, phone/fax
number, in your guest to cooperate with me.30% will be
for you as compensation.I await your soonest response.
Regard.

Mr Jacob Odiah.

TEL +234 8131 198 757..


----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home